Warranty & Return Policy
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects, but does not cover:
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, misuses or accidental impact (including but not limited to scratching or wearing of PVD coatings, scratches, chipping of crystal).
- Unauthorized repair, opening watch case back, adjustment to movement or any other modification work done outside our authorized service centers.
- Damage done to bracelets, straps or accessories.
- Water infiltration or damage in watch due to failure to secure screw-down crown or exposure of watch to depths exceeding rated water-resistance.
You may return or exchange any item (in its original condition) as long as we are notified (via email or phone) within 48 hours of your receiving the item(s) for a full store credit of your purchase price minus shipping, the exchange for another in stock product, or a full refund minus shipping charges.
- Items and packaging must be undamaged. Watches must be unworn, and bracelets must not be resized. Any watch received with damage, wear, or any signs of use are not eligible for return or exchange. Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- You may exchange your item for anything in our store that is currently in stock and either pay the cost difference or if you are exchanging for a less expensive item, you will have the difference in cost to use as a store credit.
- Demo and pre-owned units are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Customized or factory modified watches are non-refundable.
- Item(s) must be received within 2 weeks of notice to be eligible for refund or exchange.
PRE ORDER POLICY
Pre-order deposits and payments are non-refundable and can be applied only for store credit.